[mohaa] anyone using MAM?

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 18:59:21 EST 2003

nah..pretty straight forward, you just have to make sure you don't have any
mods that may conflict with it. If you do, there's a way to 'register' your
mods with it. However, with MAM you don't really need dogtags or
codesecurity since it incorporates that in. Also, put in the Hammer addons
too for MAM.

Anthony