[mohaa] wow 60% cpu utilizatoin???

Andy Hoult gonkster at nildram.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 08:54:59 EST 2003

Seems to be the norm with a lot of new games nowadays, at least this game
has a linux dedicated server, plenty actually don't just need windows but
actually geforce agp cards on the servers too lol.

Spearhead seems to use a lot of cpu on windows too btw.

Daft thing is its soo easy to run 64 player q3 servers without making
machines so much as bat an eyelid, pity they don't make more games that run
like q3 :)

I will say this, it seems better to run spearhead on p4/xeon than on amd's.

Regards,

Andy Hoult
AKA Gonkster
Jolt Administrator