[mohaa - Spearhead] restart script

Ben Knowles b.knowles at talk21.com
Mon Feb 24 18:43:37 EST 2003

Hi all,

My server crashes every 4 or so hours. Bit of a pain in the arse, but I
believe it is due to the code being in beta stages. I eats too much memory
and processor time. I am on a Jolt UK Only server so I would imagine that I
share to box with a few other clans. I will be purchasing an Uberserver Lite
(My own box) from jolt soon, but for the time being I need a work around. I
know this problem isnt anyones fault, its just an occupational Hazard.

Can any of you guys write a script to kill the server and restart it every 4
hours.

My command line for the server is ./start_spearhead

(this is how it was set up for me as it has all of the extra bits in this
script ie dedicates+1 etc)

Server runs fine as I said for about 4 hours, then it over loads.

If anyone could help I would be most grateful
Cheers

Ben