[mohaa] Hosting recommendation

BhAaD{EdgE} bhaadedge at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 12:52:25 EST 2003

Digitalnines.com is a great hosting company
Try this URL for prices www.digitalnines.com/gamehosting
they have some really nifty deals
--- No Setup fee for 3 month deals (also cheaper prices per month)
--- $3/month For each additional private slot
thats bout all i can think of now, check our their site tho or email
sales at digitalnines.com for more info
i think their 20 player is bout $90 or so