[mohaa] 10/100 Ethernet Card

André Rivotti Casimiro rivotti at netcabo.pt
Wed Feb 19 10:29:44 EST 2003

Hummm, tks for the advice. This is what netstat -I gives:

Kernel Interface table
Iface   MTU Met    RX-OK RX-ERR RX-DRP RX-OVR    TX-OK TX-ERR TX-DRP
TX-OVR Flg

eth0   1500   0    33109      0      0      0      977      0      0
36 BRU

eth1   1500   0 510274423      0      0      1 384027789      0      0
0 BRU

lo    16436   0      424      0      0      0      424      0      0
0 LRU

Eth0 is the network card with packet loss... I must be sincere, I don't
know much about network in linux...

Rivotti