[mohaa] MoH:SH - Private Server

André Rivotti Casimiro rivotti at netcabo.pt
Wed Feb 19 08:23:49 EST 2003

Hi Brad,

	To make the server private just add in server.cfg:

		Password XXXXXXXX

	For private slot's in a server you could also do:*

		Sv_privateclients X  // number of private slots
		Sv_privatepassword XXXXXXX  // password for private
clients

	* In Moh:AA the password cvar doesn't work correctly and you
need to do a little trick: set sv_privateclients = sv_maxclients and
password = sv_privatepassword. In Spear it's working so you don't need
to do that.

Rivotti