[mohaa] recon script

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Sun Feb 16 12:18:28 EST 2003

Sorry don't think you followed me. Its hard to track the issues when
people just keen doing new stuff under the same mail topic. Hence
I changed the topic to something more appropriate to the discussion
in hand :D

That's all I meant its a good forum for these things and I didn't mean
don't discuss this topic here in the slightest.

    Steve / K