[mohaa] is this guy cheating?

André Rivotti Casimiro rivotti at netcabo.pt
Fri Feb 14 14:48:45 EST 2003

I agree Shockwave, but He only asked if he was using no_fog... My Mod
(DmRsam ver 1.06) enables some cvars In the dumpuser command. Here are
some and their default values...

r_farplane_nofog 0
r_farplane_nocull 0
r_farplane 0
r_lightmap 0
cg_3rd_person 0
r_novis 0
r_n0vis 0
r_n0v1s 0
r_drawbrushes 1
r_drawbrushmodels 1
r_drawstaticmodels 1
r_drawstaticmodelpoly 1
r_drawworld 1
r_picmip 0
cl_pitchspeed 70
r_fastsky 0
r_light_nolight 0
r_fullbright 0
cg_forcemodel 0

There are more, but they work in a complex cvar combination in order to
work. The ordinary cheater doesn't know them...

André Rivotti Casimiro