[mohaa] Question about server

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Fri Feb 14 13:12:30 EST 2003

I just start my server with screen:

#!/bin/sh
cd /games/mohaa
echo "starting server..."
screen -S mohaa ./mohaa_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set sv_pure 1 +set \
com_hunkmegs 32 +set logfile 2 +set vm_game 2 +set g_forcerespawn 0 +exec moh.cfg

This runs the server in the current window. Type:
<CTRL>a d
to detach from the screen session... Server stays running.
To re-attach, type
screen -r
and this will produce a list of screens:

orion at orion:/games/quake3$ screen -r
There are several suitable screens on:
        296.ut2 (Detached)
        13212.osp       (Detached)
Type "screen [-d] -r [pid.]tty.host" to resume one of them.

Type <CTRL>a d
to deatch again.
--
Steve (egrep)