[mohaa] Possible CDKEY issues

Heikki Kokko heikki.kokko at tromso.online.no
Thu Feb 13 14:58:46 EST 2003

Just speculating: Maybe there's a key generator generating keys for
the warez copies? Maybe somebody's just unlucky enough to have
a real, valid, honestly bought key, which is identical to a key which
has been used from too many locations at the same time or for one
or another reason blacklisted?

Or maybe somebody just wrote down the key at Wal-Mart and
spread it out to be widely misused?

How does a cd-key end up to be blacklisted? What can a customer
do in order to get things right, if his/her key gets blacklisted?

As I said, I'm just speculating.

Heikki