[mohaa] Possible CDKEY issues

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Thu Feb 13 13:23:27 EST 2003

I've got a clan member who swears her CD key is fresh from Wal-Mart (lol)
and that its not a warez copy. Has anyone else experienced this problem -
users with apparently valid cd keys being booted? If so, what would you
recommend?

She also says that its not just our clan servers, or Linux servers, but most
of the mohaa and spearhead servers out there.....

Luke