[mohaa] linux moh problem?

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 02:22:54 EST 2003

Thanks, actually that was the problem. I did that earlier during the day
while I was at work and when I got home to test it, everything worked fine.
I just have to get this onto all of the servers now that I know this. For
some reason, I got wrong information telling me that that pak file is not
needed.

Thanks

Anthony