[mohaa] linux moh problem?

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:46:50 EST 2003

Hmm very odd..I just verified again that all of my md5sums for the pak*.pk3
files are correct and they are all correct. One thing that I did notice was
that I didn't have pak6.pk3 which is suppose to be just for sound...I added
it back in and I'm going to retest it with that pak file there..but I'm not
sure if that's what's causing the problem. On startup I believe everything
is reporting correctly:

/usr/local/games/moh/tnp_server/main/pak6.pk3 (104 files)
/usr/local/games/moh/tnp_server/main/Pak5.pk3 (259 files)
/usr/local/games/moh/tnp_server/main/Pak4.pk3 (593 files)
/usr/local/games/moh/tnp_server/main/Pak3.pk3 (669 files)
/usr/local/games/moh/tnp_server/main/Pak2.pk3 (4722 files)
/usr/local/games/moh/tnp_server/main/Pak1.pk3 (772 files)
/usr/local/games/moh/tnp_server/main/Pak0.pk3 (11175 files)

and the usual:

^~^~^ Box data is corrupted for 'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Morph targets data is corrupted for
'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/statweapons/flak88turret.tik

which I believe is a normal error message.

Outside of this, the only thing that I thought should do the trick is
setting the g_gametype to 4 and it should behave as it should.