[mohaa] Total noOb that I am

Zkast Admin mohaa at zkast.net
Sun Feb 9 05:43:10 EST 2003

 I uploaded the intire MOHAA 1.1 install

./mohaa_lnxded map dm/mohdm1
[1] 27195
[------ at zorockz MOHAA]# --- Common Initialization ---
Medal of Honor Allied Assault 1.11 linux-i386 Jul 23 2002
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
/root/.mohaa/main
/usr/local/games/MOHAA/main
/usr/local/games/MOHAA/main/pak6.pk3 (104 files)
/usr/local/games/MOHAA/main/Pak5.pk3 (259 files)
/usr/local/games/MOHAA/main/Pak4.pk3 (593 files)
/usr/local/games/MOHAA/main/Pak3.pk3 (669 files)
/usr/local/games/MOHAA/main/Pak2.pk3 (4722 files)
/usr/local/games/MOHAA/main/Pak1.pk3 (772 files)
/usr/local/games/MOHAA/main/Pak0.pk3 (11175 files)

----------------------
18294 files in pk3 files
execing default.cfg
execing menu.cfg
execing newconfig.cfg
Config: unnamedsoldier.cfg
execing configs/unnamedsoldier.cfg
couldn't exec localized.cfg
execing autoexec.cfg
couldn't exec custom.cfg
You are now setup for easy mode.
Opening IP socket: localhost:12203
Hostname: -- removed --
Alias: zorockz
IP: -- removed --
--- Common Initialization Complete --- 1111 ms
--- Localization: I see 0 localization files
--- Localization: reading file global/localization.txt
Loaded 1242 localization entries
------ Server Initialization ------
Server: dm/mohdm1
------ Unloading fgameded.so ------
------- Attempting to load ./fgameded.so -------
^~^~^ Box data is corrupted for 'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Morph targets data is corrupted for 'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/miscobj/book_closed_thin_green.tik
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/miscobj/drinkglass.tik
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/miscobj/book_closed_thin_blue.tik
^~^~^ Add the following line to the *_precache.scr map script:
cache models/miscobj/book_closed_thick_lavender.tik
------ Server Initialization Complete ------  3.83 seconds
Hitch warning: 3898 msec frame time

i added some cvar something in the unnamedsoilder.cfg to set dedicated and gamespy 1   i aalso tryed command line  ./mohaa_lnxded g_gametype 1 map dm/mohdm1  and still nothing.