[mohaa] Total noOb that I am

Bradley Caricofe Brad at AdvancedWebLLC.com
Sun Feb 9 05:34:36 EST 2003

Ok, i am a total MOHAA noOb  i uploaded the 1.1 MOHHA win32 to the linux box
then putin the lnx stuff i downloaded  and i cant seem to connect   to it, i
turned off the firewall  and blah blah. I am certain there has to be
something i edit for this to work yet i am cant seem to figure it out.
almost everything i read refers to SPearhead which seems to be little
different cause that is what loosing me, espeacally on mohadmin.com.

Did you upload an entire windows installation of just "Medal of Honor,
Allied Assault" or did the windows installation include Spearhead?  Please
post more details.  Often if you're starting the program at the command line
you can see the different steps it goes through during initialization.  Can
you see it hanging at a certain point.  Do you get an error message?

- Brad