[mohaa] Latest Binary?

Bradley Caricofe Brad at AdvancedWebLLC.com
Sat Feb 8 17:29:21 EST 2003

Ok, the one I'm using is apparently spearhead_lnxded_2.11-BETA2.tar.bz2,
which is the latest one right?  I'm getting:

--
Thanks for participating in the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault beta test!
This beta copy has now expired.

When I try to execute it...  I'm surfing the archives now but appreicate any
info anyone can pass along?

thanks,
Brad