[mohaa] Server Beta 2 - Server crashing

Ben Knowles b.knowles at talk21.com
Thu Feb 6 04:15:25 EST 2003

Deinately not being killed. I check the server and the spearhead server app
is still running. I just falls off the internet !!! Does it get to a point
when it has to restart the map list and then mess up?

It may well be down to my Server ISP. Its a meaty server tho, has tones of
ram and a good cpu!

any ideas