different ways of crashing a server???

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 18:33:37 EST 2003

Folks,
Important...well at least I think it is. What are the different methods of
crashing a server. The only one that I know of is doing the uboat spawn
hack. Outside of this, are there any other ways to actually CRASH a server?
The reason I asked is that an infamous clan was able to crash my server
today even with the uboat fix in place. I'm runing linux servers with no
access method besides ftp to get into the server...