[mohaa] Spearhead expired??!?!?!?!?

Tim Ladd, Jr. wingman at compueasy.com
Mon Feb 3 01:27:10 EST 2003

Well after 3 hrs of uninstalling, installing, changing keys etc, I am done
w/ EA games products. I have tried so many different ways to get my copy
working. Funny thing is I can play on servers I don't really want to play
on, but CAN'T play on servers I want to play on (My own server for one!!!).
I have even gone as far as using my brothers' cd key and trying to join a
server he can get on but I can't and I still get the invalid cdkey. So that
was the last straw, I'm done w/ EA Games. I'll stick around on the list for
a little while to see how the Linux server and game are progressing, but I
will not pay for another EA Games product.

Wingman69
Tim