[mohaa] building a custom mod moving script

Neil A. Twa neil at twastudios.com
Tue Dec 30 22:40:17 EST 2003

Test, can anyone see this?

-nat

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Peters [mailto:natedog550 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 9:37 PM
To: mohaa at icculus.org
Subject: [mohaa] building a custom mod moving script

hey everyone.....i have built some custom scripts that start, shutdown,
and restart the mohaa server.  some of u may have looked at it.
Neways.......I am gonna try and make a mod moving script.  So.....this
script needs to read a directories contents......check to see if a
certain file name is there.  If it is then move it to a folder called
"disabledMODS" or something like that.  Then do just the opposite to put
it back.  Then i'll have it restart the server when it's done.  I know
how to do the mv command.  But i don't know how to make it check for a
file in a directory.  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks.

Nathan - A.K.A. [BASHYOU] SNiPeS

  _____

Expand <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2743??PS=>  your wine savvy - and get
some great new recipes - at MSN Wine.