[mohaa] recommended settings for server?

Nathan Peters natedog550 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:55:59 EST 2003

Yeah I've turned off httpd.  I do have sendmail running but it's not using
too much RAM.  And I'm not usin' X it is text based.  It's not my computer
it's a server located remotely from me.  You pay monthly for what you want.
In my case by my limited "cash" I am only able to afford 128mb of RAM.  Hey
but thanx for your input.  And I'll stop sendmail to see if it helps.
Thanks for ur help!