[mohaa] recommended settings for server?

Troy Chinnery t_chinnery at iprimus.com.au
Wed Dec 17 09:57:06 EST 2003

+set com_hunkMegs 96 will allocate a hunk (region of memory) 96MB in size.
confusingly, +set com_zoneMegs 24 zone also allocates a hunk of 24MB in size,
but it's used for something else.

not sure about zone, but afaik the hunk variable is used to set the amount of
memory designated for player data. don't quote me though.