[mohaa] Breakthrough linux server

Jordan jordan at boxlightdesign.com
Thu Dec 11 02:15:04 EST 2003

I have a very popular SH Linux server and would love to convert it to
BT. We have 300-400 players a week on it and have been taking requests
for the BT maps since before it became available to the public.

If you even have an ounce of desire to do this, and somehow EA gets on
the stick and sends you the game code, we would be VERY grateful.....