[mohaa] Spearhead server config

Shaun Green greensha at rogers.com
Thu Aug 14 09:05:01 EDT 2003

the server im using is connected to my hosting company via 100mb/s
connection limited to 10mb/s.  Last month running a 24 man Spearhead server
(full 70%/month), 10 person Teamspeak server and a 20 player MOHAA (full
only like 10%/month) server I used just over 200gb of course this also
included some web sites running on the server.  Only server lag I ever got
was when there was problems with the hosting companies router's.

CDN