[mohaa] server hijacking

Shaun Green greensha at rogers.com
Thu Aug 14 08:51:11 EDT 2003

I have succesfully edited the (spearhead) fgameded.so and renamed the
command.  I tested the file and it works without any adverse effects as of
yet, only been running it a few minutes.  Sorry for any confusion I might
have caused in leading some to believe it was original mohaa servers.   I
guess I should have made the subject line more straight forward.  Ideally
just renaming the command (and posting the new file) isnt the proper fix.
Either some type of encoded hidden command or editing the file yourself  is
a much safer bet.

CDN