Spearhead server config

Raymond van den Houwen raymond at fox-hosting.nl
Wed Aug 13 17:41:02 EDT 2003

Can anybody please help me on getting my apearhead server running stable. If
I start the spearhead server it works .. at least it looks like. But the
pings go up and down from 40 to 1200 and then timeout. Can anyone please
help me with a config script ? I have a MOHAA server which is running just
fine, but spearhead seems to be a problem.

Thank you very much in advance !

Grtz Ray

My startup script looks like this:
./spearhead_lnxded +set dedicated 1 +set net_IP 213.189.19.120 +set net_port
12203 +exec server.cfg

And my server.cffg looks like this:
// General Server Info Settigns
seta sv_hostname "[NL]Spearhead fox-hosting.nl"
sets Admin "None"
sets Email "user at test.com"
sets Location "NL"
seta g_motd "Welcome to this spearhead server"
sets URL "www.fox-community.com"
sets Connection "1 Gbit"
sets username "None" // Hide user accountname which started mohaa
sets timelimit 25 //Sets the amount of time (in minutes) for map changes (0
= no timelimit)

// Map rotation
seta sv_maplist "dm/mohdm1 dm/mohdm2 dm/mohdm4 dm/mohdm5 dm/mohdm6
dm/mohdm7"
// Server Setings
seta sv_privatePassword "" // Doesn't seem supported in MoH:AA
seta sv_privateClients "" // Doesn't seem supported in MoH:AA
seta ui_console 1
seta sv_maxclients "16"
seta rconpassword "test22" // Remote Control (rcon) password
seta sv_fps "20"
seta sv_timeout "120"
seta sv_pure "1"
seta sv_gamespy "1" // Show our server in gamespy
seta sv_allowdownload "0" // Allow clients to download paks of our server
seta sv_maxrate "9000"
seta sv_floodProtect "0"
seta sv_minping "0"

//seta sv_maxping "0"
//seta sv_precache "1"

// Master Server Settings - Redudant for normal operation
//seta sv_master1 "mohmaster.2015.com"
//seta sv_master2 "master0.gamespy.com"
//seta sv_master3 "master1.gamespy.com"
//seta sv_master4 "clanservers.net"

// Generic map settings
//seta g_doWarmup "1" // Doesn't seem supported in MoH:AA
//seta g_warmup "20"
seta g_allowvote "1"
seta g_gametype "2"
seta g_teamdamage "0"