[mohaa] server hijacking

Shaun Green greensha at rogers.com
Wed Aug 13 17:32:01 EDT 2003

Well the command is no myth.  Just searched the log file from that day and
retrieved the command.  (big log file 186mb) Went into a empty server opened
up my console typed the command and bam the map restarted.   I have found 2
instances of the command in fgameded.so.  With a hex editor u should be able
to rename them but I want to test first if both instance's of the command
need to be changed.  Just in case your curious Im told sv_pure will not be
affected.  But i will test that just in case.
I will update on progress

CDN