[mohaa] server hijacking

MOH at digitalnines.com MOH at digitalnines.com
Tue Aug 12 12:44:39 EDT 2003

I've also had players come in crashing some of our clients servers.  They spam some msg's and crash the servers and leave.  Last time we got an ip and ipchained him from the server.
They seem to be spamming msg's (such as their site) or what not.  It scrolls down and then the server crashes.
Any ideas ?