[mohaa] Spearhead Server lag with > 20 players

Troy Chinnery t_chinnery at iprimus.com.au
Tue Apr 22 21:57:38 EDT 2003

really? i run a lan in australia and use a p4 2.4ghz w/ 1gb ram and we had
35 players and only player experienced crippling lag... the cpu usage
peaked at ~65% too, and used about ~160mb ram... i was really impressed
with the server and will continue to use it...

At 04:07 PM 22/04/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>With 20 players you will need a 2.5 Ghz+ CPU as spearhead is spikes
>really badly. If not then you will have to reduce the player limit until
>ryan finds the problem in the spearhead server.
>
>     Steve

| Troy W. Chinnery                             |
| Phone: +61414493819                          |
| WWW: http://home.iprimus.com.au/chinnery/   |
| ICQ: 11871221                        |
| MSN: t_chinnery at iprimus.com.au               |
| AIM: OONevyn                                |
|  Y!: OONevyn                                |