[mohaa] Server Requirements

jpoz jpoz at quickscribble.com
Tue Apr 22 14:52:25 EDT 2003

Indeed. I haven't gotten anyone to connecto to my server yet. If any of you
would be so kind as to log in and tell me if there is any lag, etc. Also,
I've changed the weapons a bit to make them more realistic. (Plus tracers!
Gotta love tracers!!)

(2.15) {WDFA} Uncle Eazy says, 'Get Killed Here' - FF=Off, Realism

65.17.110.190:12203

John