[mohaa] spearhead not starting

SIU Ryan ryan at serveitup.com
Sun Apr 13 16:10:45 EDT 2003

Unfortunately no I do not the box is on the outside shhhh hehe. So I am
confused yet again because from what I hear and read the output I got is
totally normal. If u watch it in hlsw it will sit there and timeout and
then come back over and over but when it does come back its like at 1600
ping. And then it times out again. Watching it from the Screen it looks
fine. So its quite confusing any help?