[mohaa] Number of players.

Bart Bockhoudt bartb at bockhoudt.com
Thu Apr 10 08:02:36 EDT 2003

It does not require a reboot, I'm all set to go, got oprofiler tested
and ready to run, but I need to know exactly how that dump has to be
made (I don't how oprofiler works), and under what load (amount of users
or so) it should be made. He may also do it himself on my server (if it
not requires him root access).