[mohaa] sv_pure working?

Warren Woodward warrenw at xmission.com
Fri Apr 4 14:05:23 EST 2003

Well, I have a simple Spearhead server in win32 now
(scratchpad.xmission.com) and my good old Utah Freakshow running linux.
The spearhead exe on my laptop has a no-cd crack on it ('cause I don't
wanna tote around a CD just for testing when I play at home exclusively).

Freakshow and Scratchpad are installed with the same binaries. Both are
sv_pure 1.  I can connect to Freakshow, the linux ded.  I cannot connect
to scratchpad, the win32 ded.  "Unpure client detected" , which is
obvoiously what I would expect with a cracked exe.

So um.  Yeah, looks like it's b0rken in linux.

 --
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
			-JFK, American University, June 10, 1963