[mohaa] sv_pure working?

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Fri Apr 4 12:49:14 EST 2003

have you spoken to a windows admin about this? Is this a definite
confirmation that sv_pure runs well on windows 2.15 servers? If so,
Ryan: is there any chance this could be a Linux code problem? Could you
give us an update when you have a chance? This particular switch is very
important to many of us.

Thanks!!!!!

Luke