loging clients IP's and names

3esiek 3esiek at wp.pl
Wed Apr 2 09:59:51 EST 2003

Hello

Is there a way somehow to LOG IP's with names of clients connecting to my moh server ?

i run my serv from sth like that :

-------------------------------
#!/bin/bash
# run's moh server
while true
do
./mohaa_lnxded +set logfile 2 +set logfilename mohaa-TDM.log +set net_port 12203 +exec pronet_mohaa_TDM.cfg
echo "Server Mohaa-TDM crashed on `date +%F' '%R`" >> ../server_crash.txt
done

will incresing "logfile" value to 3  change something ?

I  have  trouble  dealing with couple guys playing team-killing in TDM mode - it
sucks bigtime ...
Unfortunetly  I'm not always by hand to run "rcon status" and find what their IP
are,  so  I  just  wanted to have that opportunity to check it in log's and deal
with it once and for all. (iptables ;)

--
Best regards,
 3esiek                            mailto:3esiek at wp.pl