[mohaa] Mohaa Lnxded 1.11

[-SF-]Shockwave shockwave at clanshortfuse.com
Sat Sep 28 01:05:12 EDT 2002

Hello Daniel,

> I executed mohaa_lnxded_1.11 in my server and started to receive some
> connections in door (12300 UDP) from several ips unknown. I did not
divulge
> the server of mohaa for nobody. He wanted to know if it communicates with
> some another server.

If you have this setting in your server.cfg file, then your server's
identity is known to the outside world:

sv_gamespy 1

> When I connect in my server linux executing mohaa_lnxded_1.11, in my
client
> of mohaa (winxp) is appearing in the screen "slow server". Because this
> message occurs being that the connection between the server is LAN?

I don't think this has anything to do with your LAN connection.  I think the
slow server message is displayed when the client doesn't receive a timely
response from the server due to either ping or slow server processing of the
game server itself.

Shockwave