[mohaa] Admin Tool UPDATE - TK logic functional

{DFP} Ka-Klick ka-klick at mchsi.com
Tue Sep 24 09:44:20 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, September 24, 2002, at 07:26  AM,
richardnharrison at btinternet.com wrote:
> If its defaulting to 1 and then kick how about this.
>
> Person TK's (accident or otherwise)
> Warning given
> Timer started. If after 5 mins they havnt done it again the TK count
> gets reset so if they do another acidental TK they do not get booted.
> This will account for someone who wants to constantly TK.
>
> Maybe allow someone 1 TK per round for accidents.
>
> Maybe after TK detection you do a call vote kick and allow the other
> users to decide.
>
> Maybe there all silly ideas :)
>
> Hazzie

I think they are good ideas. On CS/DOD servers running AdminMod (IIRC)
there is a chance for the TK'd player to say forgivetk which then
strikes the tk from the offenders "record" this way the accidents can
be dealt w/ in a more or less friendly manner.

--
Bryan Baker
  __