[mohaa] Admin Tool UPDATE - TK logic functional

richardnharrison at btinternet.com richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 24 08:26:14 EDT 2002

> Hey Shockwave!!
>
> Awesome work!!

<cut></cut>
> I believe warnings are in order before taking any action because:
>
> Sometimes we all, by no fault of our own, kill a team-mate completely by accident, either we were shooting in a crowd and some stray bullets get away during all the bobbing and weaving that occurs during the heat of battle.... or your own player runs into your line of fire..... or you throw a grenade for the opponent and out of the door pops yer team-mate and BOOM!! both are killed...OOPS!

If its defaulting to 1 and then kick how about this.

Person TK's (accident or otherwise)
Warning given
Timer started. If after 5 mins they havnt done it again the TK count gets reset so if they do another acidental TK they do not get booted. This will account for someone who wants to constantly TK.

Maybe allow someone 1 TK per round for accidents.

Maybe after TK detection you do a call vote kick and allow the other users to decide.

Maybe there all silly ideas :)

Hazzie