[mohaa] wallhack/landsharking...?

monthos at mx3.org monthos at mx3.org
Mon Sep 23 22:42:14 EDT 2002

Yes there are some cheats for MoH, i thought someone was cheating, ive
been a game admin and player of first person shooters on all the popular
games and seen almost all of them by now. did a search, found some, this
was 2 months ago, they worked, but crashed my game quite a bit, but none
the less they worked.

almost all are opengl hacks that tell your video card to display shit
differently than the game originally wanted it. ie, dont display glass,
walls or something else. only way to stop them is to have lots of friends
admin your server and hope one of them is on at all times. otherwise you
need to rely on a client/server cheat checking solution, which no gamer
wants to download, and your server remains empty.