[mohaa] wallhack/landsharking...?

André Rivotti Casimiro rivotti at netcabo.pt
Mon Sep 23 19:41:30 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I've been woking on this for about 2 weeks from now. The only thing I
discovered was a Win Application caled PONTO40(http://ponto40.cjb.net) that
can solve some problems with cheating. The bad news is that all players must
have the client version and u must have the server version connected with
the server ... all the time. Since I'm using a Linux Server I din't payed
too much attention. I did tryed do make a Perl script do rcon to the server
and act like a guard but, I have little knowledge on using Sockets and I
still didn't manage do conenct and receive messages at the same time. If
anyone knows how to do this please say something, maybe we can work togheter
on this...

Regards
André Casimiro (aka Rivotti)
sub-Leader >KO< Clan Portugal