[mohaa] wallhack/landsharking...?

Enroll Id enroll+mohaa_linux at spawn.ims.att.com
Mon Sep 23 19:14:11 EDT 2002

Cheats???   What kind of cheating are you referring to?  Do you have cheats enabled on your server?    I know about other games' cheat methods, how are they getting around all the server stuff?  How do you know they were cheating to begin with?  Can you detect it?

Sorry for the million questions, just peaked my curiosity since I've been getting complaints on my servers about this as well.

--[MC]Hammer
Mohaa Crew Clan
www.mohaacrew.com