[mohaa] wallhack/landsharking...?

Damon damon at daycross.com
Mon Sep 23 18:46:00 EDT 2002

Lo.
>dumpuser username ( or similar )

But that only tells u what skin "theyre" wearing ( doesnt it?), not if
theyre using custom skins for anybody else.
we have now shut mohaa server down due to the influx of cheats. we have
moved onto bf1942 but a) there
are no linux files yet b)there is already a wall hack for bf192. u just cant
win.

I tested out the mohaa cheats, ( the old saying - it takes one to know one )
ie see thru doors,walls, clear windows & more, and sure enuff whilst using
them i noticed ppl shooting @ me before i had even got thru the doors etc.
cheating sucks and i wish someone should knuckle down & create an ultimate
anti cheat.
-D