[mohaa] Power

Mike Freeman steve at smjfreeman.gioserve.com
Fri Sep 20 14:13:47 EDT 2002

>I seriously hope thoose 100+ ping times are for the player from the net and
not the LAN. If >thoose pings are for the LAN players i suggest an upgrade
of your pc or the server mohaa is >running on : )

haha, no the server has problem with more than 10 or so players. Its the
machine spec, but I don't often have LAN days so its no a problem, and when
I do it seems to run very smooth for all - even those on the net coming in.

I must have the most piss poor server on the list, but its a title I can
live with :o))

Cheers,

Mike