argh!! help please!

Largo largo at current.nu
Wed Sep 18 21:24:05 EDT 2002

I'm trying to set up my dedicated server on a multihomed box, and it's
driving me INSANE.
and where in gods name can I find a list of the cvars for MOHAA!?!?
this stuff has to be the most fricking obscure documentation EVER. :P :P
my server keeps wanting to be on my 192.168* lan instead of on my outside
IP... even when I specify the net_ip, it still will say it's IP is
192.168.0.1 and I can't connect to it!!
anyone have a WORKING .cfg file I could look at?? especially on a
multi-homed box??
thanks a million for any help!

"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason and intellect, has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei