[mohaa] Change server messages

[-SF-]Shockwave shockwave at clanshortfuse.com
Mon Sep 9 20:59:56 EDT 2002

Hey Gustavo,

What you are looking for is a file called "localization.txt".  It handles
translation of messages that the server generates.  The file itself explains
how to manipulate the settings.  To extract the file, first you need to
change your current directory to the "main" subdirectory under the
application root directory where all the ".pk3" files are kept.  Once there,
issue the following command to extract the localization file:

unzip -u Pak0.pk3 global/localization.txt

It will place the file in a subdirectory called "global", one level down
from your current location.  Simply edit the file using your favorite text
editor and you should be set.

Shockwave