[mohaa] Server control programs for Linux

Rodney Chang ohbahsan at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:38:59 EDT 2002

> setting "developer 2" shows more detailed information, however it
> only
> displays the command invoked and doesn't indicate whether it was
> successful
> or not.

This is interesting.  Are you saying that sometimes trying to join a
team won't work?  How can that happen?  Does that mean mohaa has a
force team-balance feature?  I have tested this out myself too, and the
way I determine a player's team is by using the choose-team command
that was issued last before the player makes a kill or gets killed.

The localization error message is very creative, I think this
eliminates the uncertainty of auto-join players.  I'll have to look
into that more.