[mohaa] Server control programs for Linux

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Thu Sep 5 12:45:44 EDT 2002

Red Hat 7.2 or 7.3 ...shouldn't matter which version for what we are
testing.....

Jason Nagle
Network Tech
A+ Certified  Service Professional

                    "David M.
                    Graham"              To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    <grahd at cwfh.c        cc:
                    om>                  Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Server control programs
                                         for Linux
                    09/05/2002
                    12:18 PM
                    Please