[mohaa] Server control programs for Linux

Enroll Id enroll+mohaa_linux at spawn.ims.att.com
Thu Sep 5 12:21:28 EDT 2002

Shockwave,

This is great.  I assume you've seen Crow King's Autokick (http://www.filefront.com/?filepath=/mohaacrew/tools/Autokick12beta.zip), you may get more ideas from that.

One of the ideas I've been toying around with is a dynamic config program that manages not only user/server interaction, but game map deployment.  For example, using rcon and expect, I've been able to create map rotations for different gametype/maps, ie. a TDM, followed by OBJ, by rTDM.   Unfortunately, I can't seem to get all the timing correct for detecting map end, changing gametype and starting new maps.  The players that have tried it have liked the idea.

Let me know if you need beta testing.

--[MC]Hammer