[mohaa] Maps

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Wed Sep 4 12:34:12 EDT 2002

If you don't have the map the server downloads it to you and puts it in the
right directory.....all automatic....easy stuff....

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Enroll Id"
                    <enroll+mohaa_linux at spawn.im        To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    s.att.com>                          cc:
                                                        Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Maps
                    09/04/2002 10:06 AM
                    Please respond to mohaa

How do you download the map in-game?  I've seen the server config for
allowing downloads, but I've never seen this work.   Suggestions?

--[MC]Hammer