[mohaa] Maps

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:36:27 EDT 2002

Yes, that is what I am saying.....like any game server does....it will
download the map to you if you do nothave it which usually seems to take 3x
as long as it normally would if you just dl'ed it normally. It is BEST to
have the map before hand. Unfornately once you get regulars on a server
like ours then when they see the new map they have to dl it 'in game' or
'offline'...but 'in-game' seems to be the mostly dl'ed way....we usually
make a map pack and advertise it which helps...have a ton of people dl a
new map in-game usually lags the server.....

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Eduardo E.
                    Silva"               To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    <esilva at silve        cc:
                    x.com>               Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Maps

                    09/03/2002
                    08:34 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

Zaphod,

what do you mean by "to download maps 'in game'" ? I thought you had to had
the map already downloaded on your computer before the map started. It is
not
like Red Alert or some other games were, if you didn't have the map the
server
will send it to you!

Thanks,

Ed Silva